Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mr. E takes Boston...

For about 8 years, my baby has LOVED Mr. E - Mark Everett - and his band - The Eels. Over the years, our various bands have done some of his best tunes: Souljacker, Wooden Nickels and Hey, Man, Now You're Really Living. But, sad to say, we've never had a chance to see the fabulous Mr. E in concert...

... until now! Tomorrow we head to Boston for two days of R and R (rest and relaxation as well as rock and roll) with a Friday night grounded in everything Eels. I am so happy for Di that we'll get to groove to her all-time favorite contemporary artist. And I am soooooo ready for a break with my honey. Here's the man's latest tune from his most recent CD and damn if it doesn't say it ALL!

Damn... I love this song, too!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Have a great time, RJ!

earth day reflection...

  EARTH DAY REFLECTION: Palmer, MA – April 21, 2024 Tomorrow marks the 54th anniversary of observing Earth Day in the United States: after ...