Sunday, September 15, 2013

Some favorites...

So here are a few of my favorite pictures from the past few weeks...
This is my first born at the shower her sister shared for her this weekend in Brooklyn.  Grandson #1 is ready to make his appearance any time now... and I am getting more and more excited.
Here is Dianne blowing up creation - at least our small representation of Mother Earth - a wonderful display hanging up in our Sanctuary during the season of creation.  We have celebrated two of our six festivals in this season - flora and fauna sunday and storm sunday - and we're headed for cosmos sunday next week.  This has been a total gas to engage and I can't wait to see where it leads us.  This is what it looks like in context...
This comes from a website that is kind of fun - inspired by the words of Alice Walker - who continues to be a source of inspiration for me, too.  It rings true in a variety of ways...
And then there is this one that made me laugh out loud and offer a prayer of gratitude... it is so true on so many levels.
And last but by no means least is my buddy and four-legged spiritual adviser  Lucie the Relentless in all her autumn glory.

No comments:

lent four: god so loved the kosmos...

Text: John 3: 14-21: And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes i...