Friday, September 27, 2013

Walking in the woods...

Today I spent the morning savoring my pumpkin chai from David's Tea in Montreal (one of my guilty pleasures.) Then we took a long walk with the puppy along a gentle wooded trail.
And now we're off to do a few errands - and stop by the music shop to start playing new guitars.  It is a long and tender process when it comes to replacing a stolen instrument as I am not soon to forget the feel and sound of my old friend.  I figure by about the end of October I'll have made the acquaintance with a new friend and then... we'll court a bit and see how it feels.  Autumn is a splendidly melancholy time, yes?


No comments:

lent four: god so loved the kosmos...

Text: John 3: 14-21: And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes i...