Tuesday, February 2, 2016

the mystery of ministry...

Recently I was asked (by my wife) if I would join a 7 day nature photo challenge. I said: "Why me? I just take quickies on my IPhone." And she replied, "Because you have a great eye. See what happens, ok?" Here's the first shot taken quickly on my way to worship last fall on a day rich with fog. It is looking out towards the wetlands behind our house.
BTW... for those who were concerned about me after my last post re: boring meetings, etc: all is well. Sometimes I have to write to clarify what I am thinking and feeling, ok?  And sometimes I have to write to encourage the wider base of people who are committed to church renewal to grasp the consequences of our shared work. Rest assured, however, all is well with my spirit and our commitment to living into Christ's Spirit. 

No comments:

reflections on the third sunday of eastertide...

What a fascinating, illuminating, humbling, and awesome week it was for those who took the time to experience the eclipse. For most of our ...