Thursday, July 5, 2012

We arrived in Ottawa...

There is a different groove happening here in Ottawa - I like it - but it is VERY different than Montreal. Both Di and I are beat:  I think 8 days of Jazz Festing was enough.  So we got in, rested, showered and walked around a bit before retiring early.  It was sad but sweet to say "a beintot" to both Montreal and Jesse...

I suspect that we'll sleep LATE tomorrow. We were going to head off to the Blues Fest - one of our favorite indy bands Lake Street Dive from Brooklyn/Boston are playing and that is just too kewel for school - but the pricing doesn't really work for us (we don't want to spend the whole day!) So, we'll take in the Van Gogh exhibit, prowl around somebook shops, museums and check out the indy theatre. 

This is probably as close to heaven as we'll ever get, yes? It is a blessing to share this rest with my honey... I am grateful.

No comments:

lent four: god so loved the kosmos...

Text: John 3: 14-21: And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes i...