As Dianne and I head out of town for two weeks of rest and reflection, this is my last post on this site until we return. As I prayerfully explore the call of the Spirit in these late days of ministry for my life, she too is on a journey. This expresses her calling and if you can help, we would both be grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
taking stock in unexplained ways...
About three weeks ago, after I was quietly informed by two ecclesiastical leaders that our request for a change in my ministerial standing h...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
These past three months have taken their toll. Grief and anxiety will do that even if you don't fully recognize the signs. I certainly d...
No comments:
Post a Comment