Tuesday, June 21, 2011
A sweet picture
Ok I hope to check in with a few contacts today before tonight's final soiree - so in the mean time here's a sweet picture from our gig in Iznik. This has been an incredible trip: tons of fun, some very powerful music and a world of learning - with more to come. I am grateful to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the wisdom and grace of mystery...
In this week's summary of reflections at the Center for Contemplation and Action, Barbara Brown Taylor's synthesis of the apophatic ...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
These past three months have taken their toll. Grief and anxiety will do that even if you don't fully recognize the signs. I certainly d...

1 comment:
I can identify, my man.
Post a Comment