Here is Dianne and myself at the Blue Mosque...
And here is a band shot high a-top the Barcode Cafe building on the Asian side of Istanbul...
And here is St. Sophia in Iznik (Nicaea) from about the late 300 CE - it had first been a church and later a mosque and is now a sacred museum...
And finally here are a bunch of kids eating freshly roasted corn from a street vendor in Istanbul...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
let's be still for a spell...
Someone's going to slam me as some kind of neo-con for this, but here goes. A few days back there was a reel posted on FB with a message...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
These past three months have taken their toll. Grief and anxiety will do that even if you don't fully recognize the signs. I certainly d...




1 comment:
Delightful!
Post a Comment