Wednesday, November 29, 2017

black velvet band...

Next week I head back to L'Arche Ottawa again for three days.  With a mere nine Sundays left to my days as a settled, ordained pastor - and a whole new life emerging as I leap into retirement - this connection is growing stronger. I will arrive on Monday in time for community night - a gathering of sharing, music, prayer and more - and stay to talk more deeply about my commitment and take another step into the spirituality of living from my heart. 

One thing I HAVE to do is learn "Black Velvet Band" for Geoffrey: he loves Celtic music but I couldn't pull it up when I was there for retreat. I knew I knew it but... So, as a way of being embodied and prayerful, I promised I would know this upon my return. What a sweet blessing.

No comments:

reflections on the third sunday of eastertide...

What a fascinating, illuminating, humbling, and awesome week it was for those who took the time to experience the eclipse. For most of our ...