The boldness of the Easter Triduum is over - and we are getting ready to get away to Vermont for three days of quiet and reflection. One of my favorite prayer/meditations is the way George Winston puts it on this tune from Vince Guaraldi, a reworking of "Cast Your Fate to the Wind."
It is just long enough for some deep thinking but not so long that you forget why you are in prayer. I have that same connection with David Crosby's old, "Music Is Love," too. Blessings be with you all... back in a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the wisdom and grace of mystery...
In this week's summary of reflections at the Center for Contemplation and Action, Barbara Brown Taylor's synthesis of the apophatic ...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
These past three months have taken their toll. Grief and anxiety will do that even if you don't fully recognize the signs. I certainly d...
1 comment:
awesome, thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment