Ok, this is totally worth the price of admission: after singing beautiful music with my sweet wife AND doing a version of "Angel from Montgomery" with my dear daughter, THIS little clip tells me that I am ready for anything because whatever else happens... it is all gravy and grace. Here is my little blues man, Ethan, playing a lick we worked on for a church talent show tonight: Pure grace...
I am so grateful that my buddy Steve - whose own son did a rocking version of "Flight of the Bumble Bee" on marimba - was there to tape this. Again, pure grace...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how I stay grounded in our challenging culture...
I was recently able to have lunch with our oldest daughter’s godfather and my favorite Sunday School teacher, Malcom, as we celebrated his 9...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
These past three months have taken their toll. Grief and anxiety will do that even if you don't fully recognize the signs. I certainly d...
2 comments:
He got soul, RJ.
Isn't he a trip?! I love this little dude... we may get a chance to reprise this for a city arts festival in May.
Post a Comment