Saturday, April 10, 2010

Steam roller at a church talent show...

Ok, this is totally worth the price of admission: after singing beautiful music with my sweet wife AND doing a version of "Angel from Montgomery" with my dear daughter, THIS little clip tells me that I am ready for anything because whatever else happens... it is all gravy and grace. Here is my little blues man, Ethan, playing a lick we worked on for a church talent show tonight: Pure grace...

I am so grateful that my buddy Steve - whose own son did a rocking version of "Flight of the Bumble Bee" on marimba - was there to tape this. Again, pure grace...

2 comments:

Peter said...

He got soul, RJ.

Anonymous said...

Isn't he a trip?! I love this little dude... we may get a chance to reprise this for a city arts festival in May.

trusting that the season of new life is calming creeping into its fullness...

Earlier this week, when the temperature was a balmy 65F and the skies sunny and blue, I began my annual outdoor spring cleaning: piles and ...