A follow-up to yesterday's post re: another type of witness. The local paper, The Berkshire Eagle, ran this story - and the reactions of the children are worth the price of admission and more! Huey Lewis once sang about "the power of love" - and he sure got that one right! Thanks Andy, Charlie, Ben, Johnny and Di.
Check it out @: http://www.berkshireeagle.com/local/ci_18125248
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the wisdom and grace of mystery...
In this week's summary of reflections at the Center for Contemplation and Action, Barbara Brown Taylor's synthesis of the apophatic ...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
These past three months have taken their toll. Grief and anxiety will do that even if you don't fully recognize the signs. I certainly d...

2 comments:
Hey, good ink!
It was sweet... more to come, too!
Post a Comment