Ok so in many ways I am a techno-dinasaur. In anticipation of THIS year's music festival I finally figured out a way to post a few clips (with more to come) from LAST year's gig. That was a rockin' time - lots of blue eyed soul- and this year ups the ante, too.
Check out Rebecca making this setting of an ancient psalm come alive - and then dig what my buddies can do with Miles. OMG I am so pumped...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the wisdom and grace of mystery...
In this week's summary of reflections at the Center for Contemplation and Action, Barbara Brown Taylor's synthesis of the apophatic ...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
After four hard and beautiful days with family in anticipation of my father's death, we are home. It was time well spent. As one friend ...
No comments:
Post a Comment