Today I received a note from a young man who was once a member of my congregation in Cleveland. It read:
Chief James, this is a video we shot on the Rosebud last fall -- the elders of the seven Lakota tribes have gathered and decided that we are all in danger and that now is the time. Can you send this out in your directions? Deep thank you.
In deep gratitude and respect I share it now with you...
Shield The People - Oyate Wahacanka from Oyate Wahacanka on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
let's be still for a spell...
Someone's going to slam me as some kind of neo-con for this, but here goes. A few days back there was a reel posted on FB with a message...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
These past three months have taken their toll. Grief and anxiety will do that even if you don't fully recognize the signs. I certainly d...
No comments:
Post a Comment