Sunday, February 22, 2015

Lift up your hearts...

I spent the morning at church setting up our in-worship study of Job. When we came home, Di heard a "strange" sound: water pouring into the back room of the basement. Alas... "suffering is ubiquitous" I had observed earlier. No shit, Sherlock, I thought as we mopped and bailed our way through 4" of freezing water. Oh well...

Later in the day we Skyped with my main man, Louie, and his dear momma. And now I'm making pork chops and mashed potatoes. Like is still good. Here is Louie sharing the Sursum Corda even while he is still working on English. "The Lord be with you... lift up your hearts," indeed.

No comments:

earth day reflection...

  EARTH DAY REFLECTION: Palmer, MA – April 21, 2024 Tomorrow marks the 54th anniversary of observing Earth Day in the United States: after ...