So many endings and beginnings this week: the anniversary of my father's death and the marriage of "the Belles," the announcement of my retirement from full-time ministry and grandson Louie's third birthday, the falling of stunning autumn leaves and the welcome of Elizabeth into "discernment for ordination." More to say soon... but this picture from the wedding gets it so right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how I stay grounded in our challenging culture...
I was recently able to have lunch with our oldest daughter’s godfather and my favorite Sunday School teacher, Malcom, as we celebrated his 9...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
These past three months have taken their toll. Grief and anxiety will do that even if you don't fully recognize the signs. I certainly d...

No comments:
Post a Comment