This morning's Easter reflection and Holy Communion live-streaming. On that strange but meaningful "in-between" day - Holy Saturday - we raked leaves, moved wood stumps into our emerging outdoor chapel and joined the Easter Vigil at Trinity Wall Street via the miracle of the Internet. We also went to church at Trinity again this morning after my broadcast was over. Here are some pictures from our place within the Paschal Triduum starting with Foot-Washing via Skype with our family in Brooklyn, the Stations of the Cross via Zoon with the L'Arche Community of Ottawa, the Easter Vigil at home with Trinity Wall Street in NYC and Easter Sunday.
Sunday, April 12, 2020
our digital paschal triduum: April 2020
This morning's Easter reflection and Holy Communion live-streaming. On that strange but meaningful "in-between" day - Holy Saturday - we raked leaves, moved wood stumps into our emerging outdoor chapel and joined the Easter Vigil at Trinity Wall Street via the miracle of the Internet. We also went to church at Trinity again this morning after my broadcast was over. Here are some pictures from our place within the Paschal Triduum starting with Foot-Washing via Skype with our family in Brooklyn, the Stations of the Cross via Zoon with the L'Arche Community of Ottawa, the Easter Vigil at home with Trinity Wall Street in NYC and Easter Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
let's be still for a spell...
Someone's going to slam me as some kind of neo-con for this, but here goes. A few days back there was a reel posted on FB with a message...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
These past three months have taken their toll. Grief and anxiety will do that even if you don't fully recognize the signs. I certainly d...







No comments:
Post a Comment