Thursday, March 26, 2009

Time to shake our Lenten butts...

Since moving to the Berkshires, the biggest loss is going out on Fridays to shake our booties to the house band at the Chicago Bar: the Rowdies. They were the ultimate garage band with a kick ass bass player, dyno-mite drummer and Mr. Music himself, Chris Davis. And as much as I love our new gig - and the church is wonderful - man, do I miss dancin' with my honey!

This clip from the Boss Man is about as good as it gets except... I just found out there is a Motown Show happening in our neck of the woods! Could truly be good rockin' tonight (well, at least tomorrow night) as we find time to shake our Lenten butts in these almost thawed Berkshire hills!

No comments:

an oblique sense of gratitude...

This year's journey into and through Lent has simultaneously been simple and complex: simple in that I haven't given much time or ...