As a part of the growing movement responding to the rash of suicides by young gay people, Dan Savage and his husband, Terry, posted this message: "It Gets Better." It is a message of hope aimed at all queer kids - a testimony that life truly IS worth living - despite the current pain. In fact, it gets VERY worth living...
I want to add my voice and prayers in support of all queer kids - and all geeks and misfits, too - who are aching to know that not only are they loved just the way they are but that life can be awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
let's be still for a spell...
Someone's going to slam me as some kind of neo-con for this, but here goes. A few days back there was a reel posted on FB with a message...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
These past three months have taken their toll. Grief and anxiety will do that even if you don't fully recognize the signs. I certainly d...
No comments:
Post a Comment