As the fall matures - and church activities become more intense - I was delighted to find this clip filmed at our local Dottie's Coffee Lounge by Mayor James Ruberto. He's talking about the arts renewal that has been a core commitment of his administration...
In a week full of Jazz Festival activities - including a city proclamation for "Coming Out" Day - this is a good reminder of what can happen when people explore their best selves - rather than the rage and fear of the tea-baggers, et al. And while everyone has blind spots and
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
let's be still for a spell...
Someone's going to slam me as some kind of neo-con for this, but here goes. A few days back there was a reel posted on FB with a message...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
These past three months have taken their toll. Grief and anxiety will do that even if you don't fully recognize the signs. I certainly d...
No comments:
Post a Comment