Saturday, April 20, 2013

If you're ready for the country...

After a week at church I left Thursday evening for two days in the country with Di and Lucie (and Sage.) It was quiet and sweet and a blessing.  Yesterday we mostly slept, played with the dogs and cooked.
Today the weather was better and we got out into the wood.  Now we are making plans for our anniversary in Portland, ME and then the Montreal Jazz Festival with daughter Jesse and her beloved Michael. 
With all the pain in the world - and our community - I look forward to being with my faith community tomorrow.  Then I'll head BACK to the country to bring Di home... grace upon grace.

No comments:

getting into the holy week groove...

We FINALLY got our seed and wildflower order in! By now we've usually had seedlings started but... my new gig at church, Di's health...