It is my joy to share that this group of young people from Climate Summer are "camping" at our church this week. They joined us this morning for worship and afterwards about 25+ people hung around to hear their stories.
On Monday, July 28th @ 6 pm we'll regroup for a potluck and jam session to hear of their adventures in Western Massachusetts. They are deeply committed, articulate and inspirational young women and men who know they have been called to give something back to the wider community. If anyone ever feels cynical again, spend some time speaking with this crew and they will fix your head for good! I was blessed beyond my imagination as they are FREAKIN' awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the wisdom and grace of mystery...
In this week's summary of reflections at the Center for Contemplation and Action, Barbara Brown Taylor's synthesis of the apophatic ...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
These past three months have taken their toll. Grief and anxiety will do that even if you don't fully recognize the signs. I certainly d...
No comments:
Post a Comment