We spent a delightful Advent II weekend with the family feasting, talking, laughing and making music. I am blessed to share love with this clan at this stage of life - and cherish every moment. They all turned out this morning, too when the band played Dottie's Coffee Lounge on North Street in Pittsfield. We had a family table as well as a good crowd of new friends and old. Thanks to Andy and Laurie, the Yehele's and Robert and Penny plus Jesse, Michael, Louie and Anna, Winton and Michal, Dianne and Diane. We'll be on a holiday break and surgery recovery until after the New Year, but then we're on to taking this sweet music deeper - and recording this spring, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the wisdom and grace of mystery...
In this week's summary of reflections at the Center for Contemplation and Action, Barbara Brown Taylor's synthesis of the apophatic ...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
These past three months have taken their toll. Grief and anxiety will do that even if you don't fully recognize the signs. I certainly d...

No comments:
Post a Comment