Sunday, November 15, 2020

celtic advent: first sunday

Today marks the start of the ancient Celtic Advent. To be sure, knowledge is limited about the fullness of this tradition- and too much has been cloaked in an annoying sentimentality - but what IS known is intriguing and valuable. Given the necessity of redoubling our solitude given the ravages of the contagion, it felt like a good time to go deeper into a full 40 days of Advent. My hope is that those who join me on this virtual pilgrimage will want to join me in practicing contemplative/centering prayer. And short daily inward reflections, too. (If you would like my unfolding Celtic Advent resource including a daily calendar, please drop me a note.


Please check out this link to this morning's reflection: 



No comments:

earth day reflection...

  EARTH DAY REFLECTION: Palmer, MA – April 21, 2024 Tomorrow marks the 54th anniversary of observing Earth Day in the United States: after ...