Sunday, March 7, 2021
small is holy at the close of our first year...
Today, on the Third Sunday of Lent, we light candles, share some original music, pray, pause, and ponder what the holy might be whispering to us through the story of Jesus cleansing the Temple in Jerusalem. Today mark's the close of the first year of "Small Is Holy." With poetry and prose we'll poke around for what the prophetic inspiration is whispering to us about living simply, quietly and tenderly as allies of creation in these still chaotic time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the wisdom and grace of mystery...
In this week's summary of reflections at the Center for Contemplation and Action, Barbara Brown Taylor's synthesis of the apophatic ...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
These past three months have taken their toll. Grief and anxiety will do that even if you don't fully recognize the signs. I certainly d...
No comments:
Post a Comment