"God damn right it is a beatiful day!" prayed Mr. E - and as I've been checkin' out the 12-12 Benefit for Sandy I have to say I agree. I love it all: the Stones, Chris Martin, Springsteen, Kanye West.. even old Billy Joel!
Right now I'm diggin' Michael Stipes and Chris Martin and can't freakin' believe Paul McCartney is gonna do some tunes with the remnants of Nirvana... god damn right it's a beautiful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
let's be still for a spell...
Someone's going to slam me as some kind of neo-con for this, but here goes. A few days back there was a reel posted on FB with a message...
-
Some 35 years ago I started tinkering with a garden. I didn't know what I was doing, of course, I simply found solace and a measure of ...
-
These past three months have taken their toll. Grief and anxiety will do that even if you don't fully recognize the signs. I certainly d...
No comments:
Post a Comment